The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Imagine That Digistamp - Thursday Inspiration

Good morning my dear stamping friends! How about some COLD March Thursday inspiration?? I thought we were supposed to be getting warmer by now...

Today I have a new Design Team project to share with you from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. On Thursdays there's always a fun inspiration post on the Creative Playground blog, which is great to get your weekly fix of DT project postings! Today I'm sharing a slice of festive fun!


Did you also know that ITDBK has a brought back the year-round customer link up? If you create a new project using ITDBK images, and link up, there will be a random draw for every 15 entries for a gift certificate to the shop! Check out all the details at the Creative Playground HERE.  



  

Love it! I used the precolored version today for a quick card. I also used a sketch today, Viva la Verve for March. Here it is:



That's it for me today! Be sure to check out the Creative Playground for more ITDBK inspiration.

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

2 people made my day!:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen, that is a fun image to use for that sketch.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Another darling card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...