The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Imagine That Digistamp - January New Release!

Good morning, crafty peeps! Happy New Year! I can't believe we made it through 2017...

Today, Imagine That - Digis by Kris! has three new sets being released! You can read more about them on the store blog HERE.

I have two inspiration samples to share with you today. For the first one, I used January Carnation and hand colored the image with Copic markers. The lettering is a clear stamp that I positioned to wave with the pattern of the banner.


My second card uses the ADORABLE Snowdrop Bunny. I just love his sweet face!! This one used the pre-colored image, the color palette on this is just perfect.


Did you also know that ITDBK has a brought back the year-round customer link up? If you create a new project using ITDBK images, and link up, there will be a random draw for every 15 entries for a gift certificate to the shop! Check out all the details at the Creative Playground HERE


That's it for me today! Be sure to check out the Creative Playground for more ITDBK inspiration.

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...