The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs - December Spotlight!

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great weekhave a super fun Kitty Bee spotlight card for you today from the FANTASTIC Kitty Bee Designs. You know how much I love these adorable little animal friends! If you are new to Kitty Bee, you HAVE to check them out. Seriously. They are adorable and awesome to color; the shapes and designs lend themselves to all kinds of color and sketch combos!

Also, Ru is having a sale. Yea. These don't happen often, so get over there and check it OUT.

Check out this adorable Gello Giraffe Christmas Lights. He's all tangled!! I'd feel bad, but he's adorable, so...


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a fabulous day and stamp happy!


1 people made my day!:

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable giraffe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...