The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Imagine That! Digis - Guest Designer and Steampunk Release

Hello lovely stampers! I hope everyone is surviving January so far! Today I wanted to share the exciting news that I am Guest Designing for Imagine That! Digis by Kris for the month of January. How fun is that? There is a huge variety of image options in the ITDBK shop, and most sets contain outline images, color images, sentiments, even coordinating papers! So much fun.

Today is Day 1 (of 2) for the January releases at ITDBK and as a Guest Designer, I had the option to participate. Well...duh! LOL! Today's release is STEAMPUNK themed - I love love love it! There are 2 packages of digital papers and 2 different Steampunk image sets in this release. So many options! For my project, I have used Steampunk Lizzie, as well as papers from Steampunk Paper Pack #1. Instead of buying these image sets individually, there is an awesome bundle available, where you buy the 2 image sets and get all the papers for free! Check it out here.

Ok, on to my project for today. I hope you like her! I chose to use the precolored image today, I just thought the colors that were chosen here were too perfect! I tossed on a bit of added highlights and details, along with lots of bling and fun embellies.


Check out the ITDBK blog, store, and Facebook page for more info, and check back tomorrow for projects using tomorrow's release sets....photography themed!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant image and card designGinny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...