The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, September 30, 2016

September Release at Oddball Art Stamps!

Hello my dears! I have a HUGE post to share with you today. On Wednesday, Oddball Art Stamps had their September release, and it is AMAZING. Twelve....12....yes, TWELVE new images are available in the Etsy Shop right now! 

I've created projects with 5 of the images, and decided since this release is so big and fun, I'll share them all here in one post. No lines, no waiting! All of my coloring in these projects was done with Copics. I'm going to need to stock up on refills soon, at this rate! :)



This card uses Bat Love, Image No. 329. I told hubby that it must have been drawn just for him when I showed him my card (since the sentiment is so fitting!), LOL! For this card I used several sprays from Fun Stampers Journey to create this splattery background on the embossed panel, and the main image. Die is from Gina Marie Designs. 



I LOVE this image! It's No. 331, Dancing in the Dark. It makes for awesome Halloween cards when you pair it with the bats, skeleton, and/or sentiment that comes with this sweetie, or you can go other routes like I did here. Incredibly versatile and I just adore the sweet sassy look on her face! I gave her sassy hair to go with the grin and kept it CAS so she would stand out. All the embellies are from Fun Stampers Journey, along with the spray.



Here I'm featuring Image No. 333 - Ready Mom. You can see these little "tweeties" are all dressed up for some spooky fun!


This card shows off some of the Dancing Trees. This is Image No. 337. When I first saw these, I immediately thought of The Lorax drawings with their funky fun trees and vibrant colors. For this project I made them in pinky purples and orange sherbet, in honor of the tree guardian. I printed this Seuss sentiment to go along with it, and fussy cut the trees should I could place them just so. Some more spray on the background here so it wasn't TOO white, and lots of gold to finish "sprucing" it up! Dies from Gina Marie.



Here are those awesome Dancing Trees #2 (Image No. 337) again, this time done up in classic winter and Christmas fashion. Dies from Gina Marie and Lawn Fawn. Sentiment is Stampin' Up!. Background is watercolored with Twinkling H2O's. The "snow" effects are Tonic Nuvo drops....I love them!



Last but not least!! Dancing Trees #3 (Image No. 338) all dressed up and just dreaming of Christmas!!

Whew! That's all the showcases that I have to share with you today. My DT Sisters made some absolutely amazing projects, so be sure to pay them a visit too, and the fabulous Lizzy Love is sharing everything over the next few days on her blog as well. If you haven't yet, come over and join our Facebook Group, where we have a monthly Anything Goes Challenge, and check out all the new releases in the Oddball Shop!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

JonJon said...

(clap)
Well done! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...