The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Vacation!

Hello all!

My family and I are headed to Washington D.C., and I have been SOOOO busy, I ran out of time for blogging! So, you will be able to see all of my challenge cards on the respective challenge blogs - Penny's on Wednesday, Creative Knockouts on Thursday, and Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday on....Friday! I have had to sit out the next challenge at Aud Sentiments due to time constraints, but will be back with a new project for #155 in 3 weeks!

Please visit all the great challenges (links there on the left sidebar) and play along with us for fun and prizes! I'll see you back here in about 10 days with new posts! 

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

Michelle said...

Lucky You - have a great vacation - Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...