The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, January 18, 2013

365 Cards - Day 18


Happy Friday everyone!  That means that it's time for another fantasmic color challenge from 365 Cards!  We have changed the 365 Cards calendar to coincide with the actual calendar, and reset the clock, so we're looking at Day 18 of our 2013 year!

A very nice color combo for you to play with today, one I have turned to more than once, so this was a fun way to jump start the creativity again, since I haven't had a ton of stamping time since the move. Here is my creation. This great image, Celebrate Sophia, is from Paper Pretties. She is one of my favorites, I just love her hair and her HUGE smile!



Here is the official color swatch from 365 Cards:


Alright, that's Day 18 you guys!!  Thanks for stopping by, happy stamping, don't forget to link up on the 365 Cards Blog!  


0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...