The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Prettie Preview - Handy Man!

This is my second post today - please scroll down for Day 67 of the 365 Cards Challenge! 

Welcome back this morning!  Hope everyone is off to a good start today.  It's FRIDAY!!!  :)

It's also about time for Paper Pretties' May release!  Yahoo!  We are releasing 5 sets, which will be available to purchase on May 11th.

Today I'm using stamps from the new set "Handy Man".   I feel like we're always lacking for good MAN sets, and this one slides right in to fit the bill in so many ways.  

Swing over to the Paper Pretties blog to see more inspiration today, and over the next few days!  We'll be featuring a new stamp set every day from now until release day, Wednesday.  Stamps will be released for sale at 7:00 AM CST (for those of you who like to do your shopping early), and we'll be celebrating with a blog hop.  

Here's my MANLY card:



TOO MUCH FUN!  I can't wait to get this one inky again.  Father's Day, here we come.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Tune in for more Prettie Previews, and our big release hop on Wednesday!  


2 people made my day!:

Heather said...

Love this! I NEED that CB folder. I actually thought I had it and was going to use it for my card but alas...guess I just thought I had it. Love the twine and the brads! Great card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Great guy card...love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...