The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Prettie Birthday - Nancy!

Ok, looks like technical difficulties from Blogger are solved!  Yay!


Today we have a birthday on our Prettie team!!  We are celebrating Nancy!  Happy birthday Nancy, I hope you have a fabulous day!


In true Pretties style, we are blog-hoppin' to celebrate.  Welcome from Jacquie's blog!

I didn't get a chance to make a new card, but here's a fun birthday card from awhile back I wanted to share:



I hope you join us on our hop today to see all the beautiful birthday creations.  Carry through to the end and wish Nancy a very happy birthday! Your next stop is Jessica


3 people made my day!:

Alyna said...

hi.
love ur backing paper
and the embossing
and the image
and you coloring :)
hugs Alyna

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Adorable image, great colors and wonderful embellishing!! Awesome job on it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...