The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Prettie Birthday Sunday!

Hello and happy Sunday to everyone!  Happy Easter!  In addition to the holiday, today is a special day for the Paper Pretties team, because we have TWO birthdays today!!  We are celebrating Cindy and Dominique!  Happy birthday ladies, I hope you have a fabulous day!


In true Pretties style, we are blog-hoppin' to celebrate.  Welcome from Jacquie's blog!




For today's card I used the current sketch from Cardabilities (#29).  Here's the sketch:
I hope you join us on our hop today to see all the beautiful birthday creations.  Carry through to the end and wish Cindy and Domi a very happy birthday! Your next stop is Jessica!


4 people made my day!:

Nancy said...

Jen, this is a truly gorgeous birthday card!! I love all of the embellishments that you used!! Wonderful!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Terrific card!

Chris said...

very pretty, I love the cut outs.

Jessie/knightrone said...

VERY pretty, in deed!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...