The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something Fun From JessicaLynn

Thursday already?!  Time flies, doesn't it?

I have a card to share today that I made "just because".  Love when that happens!  Long-time blog visitors may remember that awhile back I was on the JessicaLynnOriginal Design Team.  I had to step down due to "La Vida Loca", but I still have my JLO stamps - Jessica Lynn is a sweetheart and she's got a great variety of images to play with.  She sent me a few digis the other day, and I started out making this card:


I love this scene!  It's called "When the Sun Goes Down in the City".  So cool and unique.  I printed this image onto PTI white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  After I had it all colored up nicely, I went through with my W1 Copic and "dirtied it up".  It's a big city after all - it's not crisp and clean!  I paired it with BRAND NEW Basic Grey patterned paper and viola!  Lime Green Stickles on the edges of the Pinking Circle (Nestabilities).  

This is a sketch too!  Card Patterns for this week (#82) - nice one ladies, thank you!

Sentiment is from one of the new release sets for Paper Pretties.  They are coming your way TOMORROW, September 18th!!  Be back here for our new release blog hop!

2 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Great job on it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cool Jen!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...