The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, June 7, 2010

LPSC71 - Time For Color!

Happy Monday afternoon out there!! I hope you all had a great weekend! It was busy here, as I'm sure it was everywhere. It's the last week of school here so the kiddos are craaaaazed! Yikes!

Well, it is MONDAY though, so that means it is time for another AWESOME {Little Paper Shop} challenge! This week we have a terrific color challenge for you. Here they are:



For my card (above) I used the fabulous {Moments} set, one of my favorites for it's beautiful sentiments and pretty, casually elegant fonts. I also incorporated a sketch, this is the latest from Taylored Expressions (TESC116).

Be sure to visit the LPS store blog and the other DT members to see all the inspiration with this week's fabulous challenge! AND, if you play along with us you'll be entered to win this week's prize -- stamps from the {Little Paper Shop}!! Check out the details on THIS POST - you have until Sunday night to enter by linking up on this week's post on the LPS store blog and the winner will be announced there next Monday morning. Can't beat free stamps AND an excuse to use them! Thanks for the visit today, hope your week is off to a great start!

5 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing card! I love the colors...vibrant! Great image and quote. Wonderful embellishing!!! Great job of making this card.

Pam Varnell said...

This is precious Jen. Love it.

Kelly Booth said...

Love this card...just perfect in every way!

Allison Rankin said...

I love your take on the CC...I so would not have gone in this direction but you did it with aplomb!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty Jen!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...