The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, April 26, 2010

LPSC65 - A Purple {Rose}

Hellooooooo Monday!! I am back today to share a project featuring the {Little Paper Shop}! I absolutely CAN NOT put down this gorgeous new set (just relased last week!!) called {Rose}. It is beautiful and elegant, perfect for all you girly girls and flower lovers out there (and coloring lovers too!). Speaking of color lovers, this week's challenge is of the color varitey - here is the swatch:

And here is my card with this pretty spring combo:

I decided to be a little different today by making a circle-shaped card! At the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week (CCC88) they want to see any cards that are NOT square. Thanks ladies!! How I have missed you, Cupcake girls, I haven't done as many challenges in the last few weeks but I am hoping to get back into the swing of things here. A Monday resolution! :)

A few card details for those who are interested. I stamped my largest rose twice in
Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I cut out the middle of the second image and added it over the top with dimensionals. Stamped, colored and cut some leaves to go along with the main flower image. Cut out some cardstock for the background with my new Labels 12 Nesties (of course the circle is Nesties too - Classic Circles). Stamped the sentiment (also from the {Rose} set), added in a bunch of pearls along the side and it's almost done! As a finishing touch I covered the entire rose image with Smooch Illuminate pearlized topcoat ink. Love this stuff! And love the handy bottle & built-in applicator, no searching for a paintbrush is required!


Be sure to visit the LPS store blog and the other DT members to see all the inspiration with this week's fabulous challenge! AND, if you play along with us you'll be entered to win this week's prize -- stamps from the {Little Paper Shop}!! Check out the details on the LPS store blog this morning - you have until Sunday night to enter by linking up on this week's post on the LPS store blog and the winner will be announced there next Monday morning. Can't beat free stamps AND an excuse to use them!

9 people made my day!:

jo said...

hi hun,
its very stunning hun, have lovely day huggs jo x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card!! I love how it turned out. You did an awesome job on the card!

Allison Rankin said...

A beautiful shaped card...love the rose in the top corner like that!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeousness Jennifer! I love the circle card - personally I can't pull it off but you sure can!!

Ann Kranitz said...

The circle is gorgeous with that big beautiful rose!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous, Jennifer!! I love the circle shape! Beautiful rose too! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeousness girlfriend!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

This is a fabulous card! I have to admit, I saw this in the gallery and my first thought was please Pam, don't put my card near this one :>) So creative with the circle, just lovely.

Donna said...

A really beautiful card...the large bloom is fab! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...