The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Prettie Wedding Card

Hello stampers! Well, it's Wednesday already, which is Paper Pretties day; with a new blog hop and challenge each week! This week we have a sketch challenge! My favorite!

Here is my contribution to today's inspration parade:

I stamped Time For Cake in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI white. The cardstock is Blush Blossom. DP is from Target $1 spot and also DCWV glitter mat stack. Ribbon is from my stash. Did you notice the PERFECT bow??? It's the Bow Easy! Love love love it! The amazing Suzanne Dean has an easy-to-follow video tutorial showing how you too can create perfect bows with this simple tool! Check them out at Susana's store. Added a new glitter button from American Crafts to top it off and this card is ready to go!

I incorporated a color challenge (actually two) with this week's card too, fun fun! The Pink Elephant is always one of my first stops when I'm on a challenge hunt, and this week's was PINK (TPE52)! Um, yes, LOL. I'm all over that! I wanted soft and sweet for this card, and I have also been really loving the Copic Colour Challenges lately, really great combinations and of course I ALWAYS use my Copics! This was a nice, subtle combo, CCC49, which was perfect with these blushing pinks. Here is the swatch for reference:
That's it for me! You can head over to The Paper Clip when you're through here for more info and inspiration. Or, if you are just starting the hop here at my blog, head on over to Christie's blog to start from the beginning.

11 people made my day!:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jennifer. What can I say. Absolutely stunning. Gorgeous, delicate colours, stunning papers and that fab image.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Gorgeous! So soft and elegant!

Mary Dawn said...

i did notice the perfect bow!

Heather said...

This is really pretty. Very elegant.

Kristy said...

Oh I love this card! It's my fav color, pink!!!

Jackie said...

Oh this i just s pretty! I love the subdued colors! Great job!

Christie Ortman said...

Very Prettie Card Jenn- just gorgeous!

Jana Weaver said...

beautiful...love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

So beautifully done~ Great job on it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!! everything is beautiful! :)

Christi Flores said...

So elegant and gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...