The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Anki's Sweethearts - Isac

Bring on the weekend! I don't know about you but it's been a long week over here so I am happy to have an extra set of hands around here with the kids for the next two days. :)

Today's project features one of the new Sweethearts from Anki's June release at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design - meet Isac! I am always ready for good boy images and Anki did not disappoint! You can see all the latest stamps by clicking the link above, or the blinkie in my right sidebar.

I stamped this cutie with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with - you guessed it - Copic markers. I cut out the finished image using Labels 4 Nestabilities and then snipped off the sides with my paper cutter. I cut the same shape a second time, colored the paper to match with my Copics and then cut off the top and bottom with my paper cutter and added them as a shadow of a mat behind the main image for a little more dimension.

The soccer ball paper is from my stash, as are the green brads that make the line along the side. The word "Goal" is from the latest set of Susanaments designed to accompany the new Anki's Sweethearts. I omitted the rest of the sentiment just because it wouldn't fit onto the card. The image panel is adhered with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope that everyone has a great Father's Day weekend!

2 people made my day!:

Etha said...

What a cool boy card! love your colors and coloring!! you gave him a nice base and super highlights :)

Anonymous said...

What neat masculine card. The colors are fabulous!!! Wonderful image and coloring of the image. It is such a cute image!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...