The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, May 11, 2009

LPS Monday - More Butterflies!

Happy LPS Monday! Today I have a card to share with you that features the {Butterflies} set, as well as the {A Dream} set, one of my favorites as you may have guessed by how often it shows up around here!! The {Butterflies} is one of the latest releases, so if you haven't checked it out yet, you'd better get over to the {Little Paper Shop} and do so!

This week's challenge over on the LPS Blog is a sketch challenge, with the sketch designed by our own super-talented Cindy Haffner! Head over to the LPS Blog for more details and to see the sketch (this is NOT it, I didn't get a chance to play along yet for this week). When you upload, use keyword LPSC15 for this week's challenge, and don't forget to link back to the store blog!

4 people made my day!:

Bonnie said...

I love it, regardless if it is the sketch or not!! So colourful and you gotta love those butterflies!

Kimmie said...

I love that top layer... looks like a bookmark.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! I love the layout...definitely have to remember it. Love the butterfly!!! Great job!

Julie said...

WOWSERS, Jennifer! Gorgeous work! Love the colors of the DP! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...