The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last Day To Enter CANDY!!!

Today is the last day enter to win free stamps from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design!! Free stamps??? Yes!! Susana is launching a brand new stamp line tomorrow morning. The new line is called Victoria Case for SCACD and this first release is The Hearts and Hugs Collection. Each day this week both Victoria and Susana will reveal a puzzle piece of one of the upcoming images on their blogs, and both are giving away A FULL SET OF THE NEW RELEASE! That is NINE images and you have two chances to win!!

Both Victoria's and the SCACD store blog candies runs through THIS EVENING with the winner announced tomorrow morning at 5 AM EST when the new stamps are revealed!! Of course the new images are still the best-kept secret around for another 20 hours or so, but I can tell you right now, they are going to be a HUGE HIT! Really adorable and sweet, I have had the best time working with them and I know you will all love them. Trust Susana to find the real gems out there; Victoria is just a fabulous illustrator and I just can't wait for everyone to see these!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for the big release at Susana's store! The design team is having a BLOG HOP to celebrate and you will be able to see all of these new images in action. You know I love a good blog hop! I will see you bright and early tomorrow!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...