The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PPS Wednesday - Get Sketchy!

Whoops! Forgot the words when this first posted!

Well, it is PPS Wednesday, and this week we have a sketch challenge. You can see the sketch, above. Here is my take on it:

This image is a new digi stamp coming soon from Pink Papery Studios! I like her a lot, and what fun to color the old-school VW Bug! If you would like to play along with us on the DT with this fun sketch, be sure to link up your creatioin on the 3/25 post on the PPS blog.

Supplies, etc.: Paper - Basic Grey and GP 110# white c/s, So Saffron DP. Ink - HP printer. Stamps - Digistamp from PPS. Other - Copic markers, dimensionals, ribbon, paper flowers, black brad, Nesties and Cuttlebug.

11 people made my day!:

Joan Ervin said...

What a cute card, jennifer...I love the sketch, colors, and that adorable image!!!

Heather said...

That is a super cute image! Great card, love the colors you used!

Amy said...

Awesome card! Love the colors you used!

Libby Hickson said...

Super cute! Love that fun image and the colors are so bright and fun!

Kisa Peters said...

OH! I like these colors! Great card!

Danni said...

The colors on this are so fab!! Great job! Love your ribbon too!

Janna said...

Jen this is adorable!!! I love the orange and yellow and gray color scehme! So retro and cool and your coloring on this image is adorable!! Love, love, love it! the double ribbon is such an amazing idea! I am so going to try that!

Smiles,
janna

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. Love the colors...not ones most would think about putting together. Love the double ribbon, too! Great image!! Awesome job!

Christi Flores said...

Too cute! I love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

OOh la la!! What a fab take on the sketch!! ;) Your colors are pretty and I love your flower! TFS!

Heather Schlatter said...

This image is really cute Jennifer and I really love your coloring!!! The card layout is very cute too!!!

Heather S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...