The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

In the LIMELIGHT Contest!

Ok, here are my photos for the Limelight Papercrafts WCMD "What's in your purse" game that Mandy ran. Unfortunately, since I am visiting my mom and dad in FL, I don't have a pic of "The Devil Wears Prada" DVD because....I'm not at home. But I have the others! In no particular order...


Candy - Tootsie Pops, my DS #1's absolute favorite thing in the world.

Breakfast - Just toast and Chai Latte (I had already drank some as you can see!) this morning because I knew we were having an early lunch before we hit the BEACH - 80+ degrees here today, no wonder my dad doesn't want to move back to Wisconsin.

Sleeping family member - I am so lucky I had this picture in my e-mail from when I sent it to my mom awhile back. This was taken in probably May of my DS #1, he's 3.5 in this photo. I stay up late and read or stamp while all my boyz are in bed, and check on them before I go to sleep. Around midnight one night I sneak in there and he looks like he came home from the frat party and passed out or something!! That CAN'T be comfortable!


Partially finished cards - I've been trying to figure out what to do with this image I colored and Shimmerz'd like 3 days ago and still haven't used it yet!! So I'd say that counts! I have been a stamping maniac on this vacation -- I LOVE IT!!

The mousepad on my mom's computer is not very exciting - but here it is! Cordless mouse with the laptop is cool at least! We need one of those at home.

Sadly, no Devil Wears Prada and DH isn't home to take the pic of mine for me, so that's it!

7 people made my day!:

Mandy said...

GREAT pics! So happy to have you playing along!!

Mandy said...

Oh, and The Office mousepad is at Target NOW!!! :)

Heather said...

I'm glad I read your post, it reminded me to get my pictures posted. I've been taking them all day and almost forgot to post!

Kevin Renz said...

Love all the pictures. Just wanted to say thanks for playing too.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMBO! I thought I was the only one with convertible crib dwellers who obviously have a thriving social life. My kid is a sleep contortionist.

Jennifer Love said...

hehehe! Cute pics! Can I have a lollipop? :D

Kari said...

Fun pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...