The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Somewhere On A Desert Highway...

...she rides a Harley Davidson; her long blonde hair flyin' in the wind...

Do you LOVE this image? What a sweet ride, as my DH would say. Both stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. The colors are Black and Only Orange {I know, I used a Bold Bright, those must be pigs flying by the window then huh?} and I colored the bike with colored pencils and gamsol. That great map-looking paper is from an old US Road Atlas that DH was going to throw away during the big move. Throw away printed PAPER?!? What?!? Suffice to say I rescued it and expect to get much use out of it before its life is truly over. I *believe* we are looking at Kansas there in the background.

Screw brads are from the LSS, can't remember the brand but lots of companies make them now. Half-inch black cirlces underneath them for contrast.

Happy weekend to everyone! No Friday Favorites this week - I haven't had any time to blurf at all - too busy stamping myself! :-) Plus, Heather and I are off to Scrap Mania tomorrow night for some much needed girl time and stamping so I've been trying to get some projects lined up to work on. Yay - I can't WAIT!

10 people made my day!:

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love your card. The map and hardware are a good touch.

Jennifer Love said...

Jennifer, that is such a fun card! I'm gonna put that stamp on my list so I can make some things for my sister and BIL...both are into bikes. heh

Anonymous said...

Time for an image swap! It's a cute card.

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!!! You did an incredible job on the coloring. Love the pattern paper used and the embellishments. Beautifully done!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is awesome, I absolutely love it!!! I love the screw brads and the rescued map paper - just great!!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome!!!

Norunn said...

awsome card! I think macho cards are so hard to make, but you gave great inspiration with this!
Thank you!

Kari said...

Great card!!! Love the papers too!Love the brads!!

wendyp said...

This is such a great stamp! Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Jen!! Love those brads and "map" BG!! :) Hope you had an awesome "girl" time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...