The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

R U Ready?

In honor of my 2-0 Green Bay Packers, I thought I would share this card today. The Pack will be battling Dallas tonight - big game!

This card uses the Football Fan stamp set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela and Taylor's Cupcake Challenge sketch (TECC29), which was GREAT for this set! The colors are of course Green & Gold (that's Garden Green and Summer Sun). Happy Sunday! Oh and here's the sketch for those who are interested:

7 people made my day!:

Jennifer Love said...

That sketch IS great for these stamps! What a fun card...love it (*if it were hockey rather than football*) hehehe..kidding. Great card!

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...this is fantastic! We are Packer fans too so that even elevates the coolness of the card even higher! :o)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, Jennifer. You did a wonderful job on it!! Hope the Packers don't let you down!

Kari said...

Wonderful card! Love what you did with the layout!!!

Shirley said...

I am not a football fan, but I love the card!

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute is this!! I love it!!

Rika said...

Fabulous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...