The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jilted! AFSS28 Challenge Card

I was so excited when I saw Allison's Suggestive Sunday challenge for this past week. AFSS28 - Jilted!! Hahahaha, I knew I had to find some time to make a card.

There is hardly any stamping on this. I stamped the BG pattern on the red piece with a retired Angel Company background stamp. The dress is a photo I found through Google Images and I made the sentiment on the computer. It's kind of a quick-n-dirty card since I was racing the nap clock yesterday but at least I got to make something! {Also, the printer is almost out of ink so it did not print very well. *sigh*}.

Sometimes Blogger doesn't have the "click the photo to see an enormous version" option when I post my posts, so in case it's too small to be legible, the text reads "For sale: Wedding dress, size 8. Worn once by mistake."

I am off to Scrapmania in a couple of hours with Heather for a stampin' good time/girl's night; so I gotta finish some stuff around here, clean myself up, get my stupf packed up and head out. Happy Saturday night - I'll see you tomorrow!

11 people made my day!:

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOL Too funny! That needs to go on the Dirty Shanks blog!

Allison Rankin said...

Hee hee...this is terrific! Love the sentiment you created! And what a great pic you found...the lighting in it goes perfect with the layering of black and red too!

Deb Neerman said...

Woohoo, love this, Jen!!!

Stampin Cats said...

OMG!!! I love it. Been there, done that.

Rochelle W said...

Um... great card. It is beautiful. I have seen those adds for wedding dressed before. They always make me giggle. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for them but the add is funny.
I nominated you for an award on my blog.

thestampinglady said...

I needed that laugh today--great saying just touched my funny bone. Your "jilted" card rocks. Darlene

Jo said...

Great card and what a fantastic sentiment!

Kari said...

Very cute! I love the colors! What a fun image!!!

Richelle said...

HA HA HA!!! Great card...love the sentiment!

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Ooops, I think there is a piece of bacon in my throat.

Maureen said...

Too funny! Great job with the theme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...