The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally Friday Favorites - 08/01/08

The Friday Favorites are back in town now that I've had some time to catch up on my surfin'! Yay! Kick off the weekend in style with some great papercrafting inspiration.

  • Inspired Giraffe from Tosh. This is SO STINKIN' cute I can hardly stand it! And all the detail - fabulous.
  • Butterfly Card by Laura. Just beautiful - such soft colors, love the layout.
  • The Sweetest Thing from Emily. What a great idea!!
  • Challenge Card by Libby. A new blog find for me, don't know how I missed her before! Some really fun projects here, and this card is eye-catchingly gorgeous!
  • Just Add Water LO from Jeani. I love this LO! Great colors, paper, layout {yeah...the layout of the LO...} and adorable kids!
  • A Bushel of Berries by Linsey. How creative is this? I could eat them up!
  • Challenge Card from Kisa. Everything Kisa makes is perfect. Go see!
  • Garden Collage Card by Heather. Love the graduated pearls, the rich colors, the layout - pretty!
  • Hibiscus Card from {a different} Heather. She rocked the coloring, love the layers - this is amazing!
  • High Hopes Scene from Michelle. All I can say is WOW. Thanks Allison for pointing this one out, because WOW.

There they are, this week's Top 10 Finally Friday Favorites! Have a stampy weekend!

1 people made my day!:

Libby Hickson said...

I'm so horribly behind on my blog reading, I can't believe I missed your shout out! Thank you so much, that's so nice!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...