The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, August 11, 2008

CASEing Myself

Here's a funny story. I made a card for Belinda, the owner & designer of Clear Artistic Stamps, as a thank you for having me be a Guest Designer for her. I really liked how it turned out, so when I was creating cards for round #2 of the DRS Designs design team call, I CASE'd the card I made for Belinda using some of the DRS stamps I received. {Obviously I did NOT manage to make the team, LOL, but since I was really pleased with all my submission cards, I'm posting them. Only a couple left, then I've gotta get stamping again so I have some fresh stuff to share!}. The colors are Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Apricot and White.


Can you believe I am getting sick again? The joys of a painfully swollen throat are again mine. We'll see what the doctors come up with this time around, let me just say the next person to tell me it's a "virus that just has to run its course" is gonna get a snootful of something unpleasant. So I'm off to rest awhile before facing that. Wish me luck!

11 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card!! The colors, background, and embellishments really make this card!

Heather said...

I think this one is really pretty! Love all the piercing!

Kari said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the colors and all of the details!!! Love the butterflies and the piercing!

Jennifer Love said...

Gorgeous card! The colors are so pleasing and the image looks so cool!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the colors!!

Angie C said...

Oooh, this is soooo pretty, I love it.

Hope you are feeling better soon
hugs
Angie

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful too!! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

OK!! This is so soft and pretty!! Love the faux stitching design so much!! Great job casing yourself!! hehee!

Kelly L said...

oOOH, what a beautiful card. I just love the soft colors, and the little butterflies all over the place. Great piercing, too, but you already know how much I LOVE that *wink*

Don't feel bad, I didn't make the team either. I think there was a LOT of competition. :) Used my discount on the shipping though, and I joined their monthly rubbermania for more great stamps from one terrific stamp company. :) Kel

Maureen said...

Really pretty! Love all the butterflies!

Juliana said...

Beautiful card!!
I love the sponging and those BEAUTIFUL butterflies!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...