The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, June 16, 2008

More JoAnn Coupons & Archiver's Deals

Click here for the coupons - they're having their big Firefly Frenzy right now - lots of stuff on sale. The coupons are:

  • 50% off one item through June 19th
  • 50% off one item June 20th or 21st ONLY
  • 40% off one item through June 28th

AND AND AND, I just got this from Archiver's -- spend $50 and receive a FREE 8x8 paper pack {24 sheets}. Nice!

2 people made my day!:

Kelli said...

Hey, how are you feeling today? Any better?

I'm getting a few things packed to go out in tomorrows mail, yippee...and if you're curious you can check my blog...lol

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I just want to say thank you for always giving us girls the money saving info every week. Your very generous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...