The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fall Flowers - Half A Sheetload

Here are the rest of my May cards for the Firecracker Designs by Pamela design team - I had the set "Fall Flowers". What a fun set this was to work with! Love the leaves, words, different sizes of flowers - very cool. Normally I like one project per post because it's easier to describe it, or to talk with people who ask questions. But since these are all similar I put them together. Here's why - all of these cards were made using the Sheetload of Cards layout and instructions from the May issue {these *were* all done during May when all this was curent, I just hadn't gotten to posting them yet!}. I made half of my Sheetload {I just love saying that} using these FCD images. I'll post the other half of the group in another post. If you haven't checked out the Sheetload blog and e-zine, you should. The new June issue is up now!

The colors on these are white, More Mustard, Pale Plum, and Mellow Moss. The coloring on the flower cards was done using Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol, and the leaves one was SU markers. Thanks for visiting!

I still need one more player for my Pay It Forward blog candy! Leave a comment on the post or send me an e-mail and you could be the one!

1 people made my day!:

Kelly L said...

Very pretty colors, and I love these watercolored images! I just adore Sheetloads, too. I haven't gotten a chance to make the June ones yet, but they are a fast way to create a group of cards. :) Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...