The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Arte y Pico Award!

Ugh, this is soooo late, but I am finally getting to some of my "backlog" blog posts. Choosing who to pass these along to is so hard because I love so many blogs! There's so much talent being shared out there, it just makes me smile every time I load up my {ever-growing} Google Reader list.

The award - thank you goes out to Chris Dickinson! Yes, Ms. Weekly Belli Challenge herself has showered me with a little love. :-) I am so happy to get this, Chris, you know you made my week!

There are 5 rules attached to this:

1) You must pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributions to the blogging community...no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given them the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the
"Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin.

5) To show these rules.

The 5 blogs that I am awarding are:

Check them out for some SERIOUS inspiration!

2 people made my day!:

Linsey R said...

Oh, thank you SO very much, Jennifer! And right back at ya, girl! You are such a creative, talented and BUSY lady, wow! I just realized that you are with 4 teams currently and you never fall short--you are awesome!!! oh, I did just recieve this the other day from 3 ladies, so I may not repost it, but I will add your name to the original post! Thank you for thinking of me, I'm very touched :) hugs and happy Sunday~

Tammy Hershberger said...

Jennifer, I'm so sorry! It's been days since you did this for me and I just kept forgetting about it! Thank you so much! I'm honored that you thought of me! I'm heading over to my blog now to remedy this oversight! :) Happy stamping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...