The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Random Facts Tag!

I got tagged again - this time by Danyelle at Hangnailz N' Papercutz. So sweet of her to think of me in the midst of her big move!

P.S. - You've been tagged!

The rules of the game:

  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random facts about me:

  1. I started college when I was 16, and I have an undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering and a Master's in Envrionmental Engineering. I know, right?! Of course now that I have two kids under the age of four I'm a complete dope who can barely remember our home phone number. The back story - I was living in Minnesota and they have a Statute on the books that states that juniors and seniors in high school may opt to attend college in lieu of high school (on the state's dime, I might add) if they meet certain academic requirements. It's called the Post-Secondary Enrollment Option. It's a fab way to get almost half of your college done completely free! So when I graduated from high school I had something like 90 college credits. Although I have to say, it wasn't always easy from a social standpoint. I'm glad I did it though.
  2. I adore roller coasters. The bigger the better! I'd ride all day long if I could.
  3. I am SO in love with Jon Bon Jovi - since about 5th grade I would guess. Seriously! DH is outta here if he ever showed up at my door! (oh - if only, if only).
  4. I can't stand to have my different foods touching each other on my plate before I eat. It's so weird! I've been that way since I was a kid. My mom made me use those plastic divided toddler/child plates until I was like 10 because I was such a freak about the food mixing.
  5. I don't drink beer (eww), only liquor. In mixers -- not, you know, straight up. *snort*
  6. I LOVE football. I don't have as much time to watch since the kids came along but when I do get the chance I have a blast. Yes, I scream at the TV.
  7. I'm an original Jersey girl; a fact which is readily apparent when I get angry. heh heh.

Nothing too crazy, I know. Maybe next time! *wink* According to blog-land laws, I need to tag 7 people so we can learn all their dirty little secrets too. heehee! Spill it ladies, you know you want to share. Eenie, meanie, miney...

{Most have been on my daily read list for awhile, with a couple of newer finds thrown in the mix too!}

5 people made my day!:

ElyBlair said...

Thanks for tagging me !!! Love your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jennifer! I'm so pleased you thought of me along with all the other folks you tagged. I took a quick peek at their blogs and I see I'm in good company! I have to dash off now but maybe I'll get a chance to visit more later. I love your blog title, by the way!

Lesli said...

Thanks so much Jennifer - I am so grateful and appreciative of your compliment. I will get on the tag in the next couple of days!

Maria said...

thanks Jennifer! I am still laughing because one of your random facts IS one of my random facts! LOLOL! Ok I'm not a jersey girl (NY) however JBJ is my 2nd husband!!! He's my man LOLOLOL! Been to every tour since 1990, (I know i missed the 80's ones). But I havne't see a lost highway concert yet.

Too funny. I will post mine facts in the next couple of days, thanks for thinking of me!

Heather said...

Is there any woman out there NOT in love with Bon Jovi?
Thanks for the tag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...