The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sand Shaker

Just a quick post for a quick card - this is actually a super old one but since all my new stuff is still top secret, I thought I would post *something*. Sorry the pic is not very good.

A fun shaker card made using Summer by the Sea from Stampin' Up! - and I used real beach sand in the shaker box (I asked my parents to bring some north on one of their visits awhile back. I think it looks like the little boy is actually digging in the sand. :-)

I am off to stamp for the first time in DAYS. Be back later or tomorrow with some new projects (I hope!). I also have an award to share and a tag post to finish up. Busy busy!!

5 people made my day!:

Richelle said...

Hey Jennifer...what a cute idea and a cute card.. the boy DOES look like he is digging in the sand..lol

Richelle SBS 13

nessy said...

ooooooooh i love this card - having two boys - love any images of small boys!!( most are of girls!!) this is stunning!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Well done you!xxx

SBS-13

jo said...

oh this card is so lovely,i love the idea of real sand, huggs jo x

Anonymous said...

Great shaker card, Jennifer!
Hugs and smiles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...