The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Day After Valentine's Day!

Here is another Valentine-ish card to share. I almost didn't post this because it is SO hard to photograph these clear (acetate) cards, they never look as good as they do in person. But you can get the general idea, so I thought what the heck!

For this card I didn't even put any cardstock on the inside, I just love the way it looks with just the white corner flourishes stamped onto the clear card. I did add the white circle INSIDE the card behind the main image to cover up the adhesive and dimensionals but that's all.

Really fast and simple card. Not sure if I love how the little dangley hearts turned out, I added them on after since it seemed to plain with just the cirlce image.

Complete supply list. Stamps: Hearts & Flourishes half sheet from Prickley Pear. Paper: Acetate sheet, GP 110 white, black, real red. Ink: Versamark and White StazOn Opaque. Accessories: Marvy Mega scallop circle and circle punches, Super Jumbo circle punch, black EP, white EP, heat tool, dimensionals, paper snips, silver cord, Score It board.

2 people made my day!:

LindaB said...

Hi Jennifer - love your clear card - just beautiful!!! Also like the one you posted over at the PPRS Group Site.

Thanks for the heads up on Erika's important giveaway - I've given you both a nod over on my blog.

Have a great weekend!
Linda
http://www.celebrationmoments.typepad.com/

Hi! said...

What a beautiful card! Your cards are very nice, very inspiring. Great photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...