The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Great News!!


It turns out I AM allowed share my March FCD design team cards with you *right now*! Because the frog set I am using was available for preorder (thus, many people have already seen & ordered it), I don't need to wait until the release date for my current projects. Woo hoo!! Don't forget, all those yummy new sets are being unveiled on March 1st!!

Here's one I made on Friday night. Do you recognize that layout? I shamelessly CASE'd it from my friend Heather's Fluffles birthday card that I love so much. I thought that the perpendicular strips were pretty cool so I thought I'd try it for myself. Whatcha think?

I stamped the boy froggie with Palette Noir ink and colored him with gel pens and markers. I did the background of the circle with my Prismacolor alcohol markers and hand drew the grass bits. Matted it on a scallop circle & all set! The "Dude" is from the Cool Dude acrylic set.

Complete supply list. Stamps - Cool Dude and Feelin' Froggy (available March 1st) from Firecracker Designs by Pamela. Paper - Designer paper from DCWV Far East stack, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Not Quite Navy from Stampin' Up!, GP 110# white. Ink - Palette Noir, Wild Wasabi. Accessories - Marvy Super Jumbo circle and Mega scallop circle punches, dimensionals, gel pens and SU markers, Prismacolor markers, black fine point marker, ribbon from Xyron package I got at Big Lots (how random is that?!).

7 people made my day!:

Linsey R said...

Oh, this is way adorable! Love this sketch, CASed or not! Your froggie is just so cute and that ribbon is great looking! Super dp's and color scheme too! You are a super designer, I'm adding you to my favorites list on my blog! thanks for inspiring!

ElyBlair said...

Awesome!

your sis :)

Heather said...

Cute card!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love the frog and the layout is perfectly suited to it!

Aimee said...

This is so cute... great job. TFS

Richelle said...

I love the froggy stamp! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog...still trying to get the pic taking down..lol

Angie C said...

Awwr such a cute card - love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...