The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally Friday Favorites - 2/29/08!

I've been wanting to start doing a weekly "favorite projects I've noted" post for about a month now but never got to it. Things are settling down here so I wanted to start this up. These will be from the last FEW weeks (instead of just this last one) since I have some really great cards stored away in my favorites to direct you to. My top ten Friday Favorites for this...er....month, in no particular order, are:

  • Birthday Whimsey from Scrapnextras. I like the sketch here, and the combo of serious and fun.
  • Green Day by Jody Morrow. So gorgeous I can't stand it. I had to order that Essence of Love set today because of the second card.
  • Black Rock Wedding from Lisa Somerville. SO classy and elegant, this one really caught my eye. Wish I had invited her to my wedding!
  • A Sweet Sketch by Tammy at Stamp Happy. I love the sketch, colors and simple-but-sooo pretty thing going on with this card.
  • Seashell card from Susan and Stampndaly. Photos + stamping + creative details = *swoon*
  • Positively Damask by Leslie Miller. More gorgeous than dozens of complicated cards, this one just screams richness and high society elegance.
  • Silhouette Flowers from Maria at Riacreations. Digging the Cuttlebugging, the color combo and the little "extras" on this one. Great images!
  • Once Upon A Time... by Lauren Meader. As if any Top 10 list in the stamping world is complete without something from Lauren. My only problem was picking just ONE of her projects in recent weeks to include. I really like the way she did the sponging on this one, as if the flowers just sort of fade into greenery, plus the extra embellie flowers. Gotta love the story too, doesn't every Cinderella dream of being rescued from a life of...catching mice?! Lauren, I feel your pain!
  • Nursery Card from Paula Bloom. Just so adorable and perfect. I always enjoy Paula's attention to detail - her layers, embellishments and color choices are wonderful.
  • This Hug's For You by Laurie Schmidlin. Fabulous layout, paper choices and coloring job. This card is just all around cute cute cute!

There you have it! I think this will be a new weekly feature, so check back next week for some more favorites. What better way to celebrate it being FINALLY Friday than with a little weekend inspiration (and pretty pictures!)? :-) Until then, happy stampin' everyone!

2 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the honor!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Ohhhh, I really love this concept!! Mind if I borrow it, LOLOL!?!

Like you, I see soooooooo many amazing projects out there that my readers (all 2 of 'em, lololol) miss. Super idea!

~Hugs, Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...