The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Yes, I am still here...

Sorry for the long absence - it has been a little busy here with our new little man making his way into the world! Yes, I'm sure many of you already know by our darling son #2 has finally arrived! His name is Cade. After all that work to stop the contractions we went all the way to 38 and 4/7 weeks! Of course things had to be on his terms so he was born the day before my scheduled c-section {my water broke and away we went}.

Anyway, we are all finally getting settled back in after all the excitement - emergency c-section, ensuing spinal headache, total lack of anything resembling sleep (those are all me); and being adorable and sweet and gaining lots of weight so the doctor doesn't need to see him until he is a month old - yay!!! (those are all Cade).

I'll be working to get my blog updated and back on track. Bear with me, I have at least 6 or 7 projects to post plus some "guest designer" cards to share. It'll be worth the wait!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...