The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Season's Greetings #4


Ok, I know I missed my upload yesterday - time got away from me rather quickly, DS #1 had a doctor appointment so that took up most of the day. So I'll post a couple projects today to make up for it!

Here's one of two domino ornaments I made with the Season's Greetings set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela. Have I mentioned that I LOVE love this set??? LOL!
I stamped the ornament with black StazOn and colored it with Sharpies. The ornament topper was stamped on white c/s and then heat embossed with 3 layers of Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE) to make it nice and sturdy. I then cut it out and punched out the hole in the top. Attached it right over the top of the ornament using sticky strip (that awesome red liner tape) and threaded the organdy ribbon through the hole. Covered the domino with Tombow Mono Aqua glue and sprinkled in Art Institute red ultrafine glitter. Easy and fun!!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...