The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Season's Greetings #3


Here's the next card for the FCD Season's Greetings set. Definitely non-traditional as far as Christmas colors go but I had a lot of fun with it. This is a 5x5 square card.

Ok, card details, let's see.... The small snowflakes on the Glorious Green piece are from the FCD Snow Signs set. I heat embossed them with white EP. The large tonal snowflakes are from the Season's Greetings set. The sentiment is a Michael's $1 stamp from Studio G (the one from this set just didn't fit right on the card when all was said and done.). I heat embossed that with black EP. Ribbon is from the LSS.

The main image was stamped with Palette Noir ink left to right using a mask I made with post-it notes to allow for the overlap. See the next post down for info on how I do my masking. Then I took my Prismacolor markers and found some colors I thought would work together and colored in the ornaments - going for a kind of stained glass look. Sponged the edges of the white c/s with Glorious Green then used the Dazzling Diamond Dust technique to give it sparkle. Layered it onto Summer Sun and Purely Pomegranite c/s and then stamped and colored the ornament tops and cut them out. Punched the holes with the Crop-a-Dile and adhered with dimensionals. Viola!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...