The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Doodle Wedding Wishes Card

Today I'll be posting yesterday's card AND today's card since I didn't get a chance to take a picture of this wedding card yesterday. So consider this Thursday's post, LOL!

Here's my first card using the Doodles 4-German/Bauern set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela. This one felt like it took *forever* to make because I actually did 8 of these for a monthly card swap that I am in. The sketch is from Splitcoast Stampers' weekly card sketch challenge, this one is SC155. It actually started out COMPLETELY different from how it ended up -- don't you love when the art has a mind of its own??

Lots of shimmer and shine on this one - it's a bit hard to see in the photo so I took some closeups (see below). The heart/flower punchies are popped up on dimensionals and have stickles on the flowers to give it more depth. I also used stickles to follow the swirls on the embossed background. I colored the flowers using my alcohol markers and the colorless blender pen for alcohol markers - I am FINALLY getting the hang of using that thing (I think....)

This project uses the following supplies:

Stamps: Doodles 4-German/Bauern set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela - uses large swirl and flowery heart images. Sentiment by Stamping Bella.

Cardstock: All Stampin' Up! - Blush Blossom, Bravo Burgundy, Basic Grey & Shimmery White. Patterned paper from a multi-pack I got at the Target Dollar Spot *at least* a year ago, LOL!

Ink: StazOn Stone Grey.

Accessories: Cuttlebug & D'Vine Swirl embossing folder, Prismacolor & Copic Ciao alcohol markers, Stardust Stickles, SU scallop punch, 1-1/2" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...