The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, November 12, 2007

October FCD Card #2


Here's another card with the Snow Lady Wreath set from FCD. I wanted some non-traditional Christmas colors here, they are all from Stampin' Up! - Almost Amethyst, River Rock (another 2007/2008 in color), and of course Black and White.

The snowflakes on the main image are from the Snow Sign set from FCD. I colored the hat and scarf with Prismacolor Pencils and put Crystal Effects over the top to make it shiny. The little shiny bling stickers are "Dot Sparklers" from Stampendous - I LOVE these!

Cuttlebugged the background with the Textile folder after stamping with Aida Cloth background. Black satin ribbon, black brads from LSS, amethyst 1/4" circle punchies put together with mini glue dots. Main image attached with dimensionals.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...