The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Daisy Card #1


Here's another card using my newest rubbah from my Starving Artist stash. I have eyed this flower stamp forever and now it's finally MINE! This card uses Faux Mother of Pearl technique. A great tutorial for it can be found over at Splitcoast Stampers (direct link to the tutorial HERE). The daisy stamp that I used on the background is a pretty good match, don't you think? That one is called "Daisy Tops" from FireCracker Designs by Pamela and can be found HERE.

Let's see, all cardstock from Stampin' Up! - Glossy White, Whisper White, Buckaroo Blue and Chocolate Chip. The ribbon is retired from last year's Winter Mini, can't remember what it is called right now. The ink is Palette Hybrid Burnt Umber. The brads are from Spare Parts. The card dimensions are 4" x 5". I know the picture got a bit dark up top - sorry!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...